-
April 19th, 2006, 07:30 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Anyone hear the new bombs album? I cant wait to see them when they come to bmore.
-
April 19th, 2006, 12:30 PM
#2
Inactive Member
The Bombs have a new album out?i didnt hear anything about it.
-
April 19th, 2006, 02:20 PM
#3
L U D E B O Y
Guest
yeah I got it. There is a lot of slower songs than regular bombs albums.
-
April 19th, 2006, 04:01 PM
#4
Inactive Member
yeah they arent on hell-cat anymore so it hasnt been promoted as much as it would have been.
-
April 19th, 2006, 05:44 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Yeah thats prolly why i didnt hear about it..
-
April 19th, 2006, 11:20 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Duane has his own label called Disaster Records. As in the "Master of Disaster". I dont know how long hes had the label exactly, but I had a friends band get signed to them about three or four years ago.
-
April 20th, 2006, 02:15 AM
#7
Inactive Member
The bombs arent on Duanes label. They are on sailor grave which is also a part of thorp records. Im not sure why they wouldnt be on his on lable but I guess becuase they were on thorp the last few years and went to sailor grave unless he has something to do with sailor
-
April 20th, 2006, 09:43 AM
#8
Inactive Member
LP version was done by a german label called "people like you".......
-
April 20th, 2006, 02:22 PM
#9
Inactive Member
hmmm, interesting...maybe he has no money behind his label anymore. His tour at the end of last summer got cut short because they didnt have the funds to support it.
-
April 23rd, 2006, 02:36 AM
#10
Inactive Member
His labels still runin, he just releasd his side project "the duane peters gunfight" I think its just that the bombs are to big for it....( for example...and probably not a well liked one....Dexter Hollands Offspring are on a bigger label, just due to the fact that Nitro doesnt have neatly the distribution)
Sailors Grave has signed some pretty badass bands lately, US Bombs, Roger Miret and the Disasters, Ducky Boys, and more I cant remember.
PS...I love the new bombs record, heart break motel is a funny ass track, the new ducky boys album is amazing to.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks